Friday, May 20, 2011

Goodbye Ar

I'll miss you :(
All good things must come to an end, however, and I cherish the good times I had there.
In the meantime, I've been checking out other sims. I cruised around Carn the other night and had a pretty good time, and last night went to Torcadino to visit Elle. Cora, of course, was her usual sassy self. I felt like a bad friend when I was making jokes about tiny cups as Elle was getting whipped LOL. Actually half the time I was so into her story, I nearly forgot to post!
I did do some shopping yesterday, and got loads of things. I'm back on my RunoRuno kick. In fact, at least the next two outfits will probably be completely RunoRuno, or have parts. What can I say? Love that chick.

So, does anyone have suggestions on where to visit next?

What I'm wearing:
Hair - Exile - Simone - Marble
Dress - RunoRuno - Petal Dress
Belt - Illusions - Lataine Girdle 
Location - Imperial Ar 

No comments: