Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lazy Jane

I've been so distracted lately with auditions and callbacks I haven't been able to properly shop or think up good themes for my blogs.
I did, however, learn a little about the depth of field feature, and I've been playing with it in my last few pictures (If you hadn't already noticed.)
Today I found out I got the part of Lady Macbeth, so expect some themed things there, most likely with free women's clothes.  For now, I'll feature this cute top I found at JANE - and some new jewelry. I <3 Mandala now.


What I'm wearing:
Hair - Truth - Odette - espresso
Necklace - [Mandala] Soul Necklace - Cream Gold -A-
Tunic - JANE - lulu top. - concord
Bracelets - [Mandala] Takara Bangle - Dark wood A
Pose - [LAP] WG2 - The BoRee
Location - Crommhold

On a side note - please check out both the Pose stores I feature, and the locations. They're beautiful!

No comments: