Monday, January 31, 2011

On display

I had to force myself out of the tunics (like the one mentioned in my "Winter Blahs" post). I went with something bright and colorful, so much so, that Elliott said I looked like a showgirl.
S'ok. Cora kinda is, as Caelyx said.

I'm still dying for spring, so the hem is a weeee bit short. Following along the rules of every MMO ever, the less clothing you wear, the warmer you are, as long as at least a bit of it has fur on it.


What I'm wearing:
Hair - LeLutka - Gemma - CoalMine
Stole - Peqe - Mountain Animal (Found at the Theme Market)
Tunic - GW - Theta Tunic - Classic Hera (GW is found on the Marketplace)
Bracelets -(R) [glow] Studio - Lowicz Thick wood Branclet (TDR) and on (L) SPECIAL (TDR) Multi Bracelets
Shoes - Miel - Ant Flat - Muesli
Pose - LAP - 5/365
Location - Lost World

No comments: