Monday, October 15, 2007

Ravished

Ravished.
I'm addicted to Ylusive Surface's veils. Her shop is called "Beyond the Veil" and the link to her blog can be found on this page.
I was looking at her work the other day, and noticed her fine lace textures. That, and in my endless quest to improve my painting and photoshop abilities, I found a great tutorial by Robin Wood, on how to create good lace textures.
I tested it out, and thought - this would make a neat babydoll set of silks.
So here it is, Ravished.
Rather than me picking the colors for you, or you buying 6 different sets, I made this set in white, and moddable, so you can change the color easily to any that you like (or your master likes :P)
This is also scripted, so if someone clicks on it, they have the option to rip, tear, cut, or slide the lace off of you. How neat is that?!
My long time buddy Drake Suplee scripted it for me, so if anyone wants a copy for themselves, or their work, feel free to message him about pricing! (he also makes neat furniture - Shameless plug, I know.)

Lexi, my bestest friend didn't want me to make panties for it. Oh well, If you don't like em, you don't have to wear them, the outfit looks fine either way!
I've also posted my latest video, it's about the city of Treve. I plan on making a whole series of these about the city and it's people, so you Youtube fans, keep an eye out.
The song on this, is called "All for the love of One." by the Medieval Baebes.
Love their music!

I'll be putting more stuff out soon, I hope.
Malice has put out three new weapons, which I'll post as soon as he gives me copiable ads for them.
My RL has been kind of hectic lately, my kitty is sick so she'll be taking priority for a week or two while she gets better.
Tons of home renovations too, so hopefully I'll have a full office set up, where I can dig in the pixel mines for hours to bring you cheap yet well made clothes :D

♥ Sabi

1 comment:

Ylusive said...

Aw! Thanks for being addicted to my veils! I love your silks/outfits and find I keep buying them! Especially the purple ones ^_^ And the video is great!