Thursday, August 8, 2013

Little Women

“...the love, respect, and confidence of my children was the sweetest reward I could receive for my efforts to be the woman I would have them copy.” 
― Louisa May AlcottLittle Women

New from .~The Library~. is a very special gown. You see, not only is it maternity wear (because that area is sorely lacking!) but it's our very first original mesh.
We've been working for quite literally, years, on getting things like this out. It's a rough process, and I'm sure we'll learn things as we go. So please, be patient if it takes us awhile to get new things out. I promise they'll be worth it :D

Now, on to Marmee!
It comes in 5 colors, as usual. It's got a nice bump that I would put around 5-6 months, or possibly earlier/further depending on your character's shape and body type. No, I didn't make it in stages, sorry :( Maybe next time!






But it does come in 5 standard sizes! Happy Roleplaying.
You can find the dress in store now!

2 comments:

Freya said...

WOW GAWJUS! Well done. Now I just need my companion to share me with our children and I can buy them all! ;D

Unknown said...

Can't wait till Oly gets married and pregnant! i'm so buying the Fatpack!