Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beyond

So as usual, I put together and outfit that I really liked, then thought "I'm going to play with this one."

And here you go, just me fiddling with color, actually. All I did was some threshold and contrast. First the original pic -
And this is with minimal touchups (Just getting rid of AV wrinkles, actually.) otherwise, this is a straight snapshot. 

Then I accidentally hit the threshold button, when I thought to hit the contrast. As Bob Ross would say, it was a happy little accident, because I rather like the image now.

Aaaannnd now we see the contrast darkened a bit. This was really just me playing around.
So what do you guys think? Would you rather I stick to straight pictures so you can see what I'm wearing, or do you like the artsy photoshopping?

What I'm wearing:
Hair - CaTwA - Yasmeen - Espresso
Flower - CaTwA - Yasmeen Flower - Right
Jewelry - Alienbear - Gold Mimmi Armband - White
Dress - Fantasia - Arianne - Green


3 comments:

Nila said...

I think it's great to have a natural one and an artistic one when possible :) That way we can see a realistic shot of what to buy and the fun more edited one.

Sabina Takakura said...

That's my thing, Nila - I want to know if I want to buy it, but I do like looking at pretty pictures!

Thanks!

ebediyet said...

I like the unedited photo's more. I think you make great use of SL-scenery and lighting that you really don't need to enhance in a lot of area's. :)