Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Draped in red brocade.

Yeah, I know. It's been entirely too long since I've posted here.
It's partially because I've stepped out of Gor - so what's the point in blogging things I don't wear? Well, I've had enough requests from current roleplayers to show off my outfits.

Right now, I'm playing in King's Landing - The Red Keep. The RP is AMAZING. There is so little headache, almost no OOC problems, and everyone is wonderfully mature in helping bring this setting to life.
My character is a Princess of Dorne (Note, this is where I would normally geek out and tell you all about it, but for now, I'll just say - Pick up a copy of A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin and see for yourself.)


I didn't do any post-production on this pic, because I also wanted to show off how nice the new Firestorm release is. My FPS is a bit low with all the picture settings on, but I can easily run with shadows, as well as wear mesh - and still roll in at about 20 FPS.
It's still no Phoenix, but for now, it'll do.

What I'm wearing:
Hair - Maitreya Siri - Charcoal
Head Jewel - Mashooka - Royal Rajput - Gold/Ruby
Necklace and Earrings - (PixelDolls) Contessa set - Gold/Ruby
Dress - (PixelDolls) Tropico - Ember - MESH

2 comments:

ebediyet said...

I love it!! Love the skin especially, it looks like YS&YS, I haven't had a chance to talk to you much but you should check out the new mesh barefeet at SLink. I was looking at them last night and gorgeous!! (The rigged are better then static.)

Great to see your return, and please keep blogging, even if it's not gor I still love and find inspiration in your posts.

Sabina Takakura said...

<3 I miss you Ebediyet! The skin is actually Glam Affair - which I think looks nice, but does tend to have that "frosty" or "ashy" look to it. I'll check out the feet for sure! Thanks!