Friday, June 10, 2011

After the Sea

Auditions are over, and I'm already starting work on a new play. To add to that, there are a few gals in SL who are wanting to start a band of panther girls ("We're getting the band back together"). I am of course, super excited about this prospect. In the meantime though, here is a quick little number I put together today -

What I'm wearing:
Hair - Truth - Leilani - Espresso (mixed flowers)
Necklace - Miel - PEZ (on sale right now for 50L fridays)
Tunic - D'Sastre Clothing - Tiare blouse (Group gift - FREE!)

2 comments:

ebediyet said...

Haha, this made me smile! I saw the top on another blog, and was telling myself to go and get it so I could blog it! Glad to see someone did, because it looks like it would be perfect for slaves!

Sabina Takakura said...

Now if we could just get some clothes in RP! *shakes a fist*