Saturday, March 5, 2011

Desert Flower

I've been having issues with my viewers. It was only after what seemed like a few hundred uninstalls and reinstalls that I gave up and used what I had. Then I realized something went horribly wrong, and downgraded back to the old viewer I was using. The pictures still aren't quite what I want, but hey, it's a learning process, right?
Now this little number I found at the Dressing Room. I <3 TDR and TDR blue. I've found an outfit that works for gor rp every single time it's opened. They even have skins and makeup for cheap!
These harem pants, are quite possibly the best I've found in SL. They curve down in the back and show just the right amount of booty crack to make it sexy, not trashy. The textures are well done and match beautifully. The best part, is that the outfit costs less than $100L. 
What I'm wearing:
Hair - [e] Wish - Black 4
Makeup - *YS & YS* Imperio Eyemakeup for TDR - Rose
Makeup - M.O.C.K. - Makeup - Pinky Pearl Lipcolor
Necklace - [MANDALA] Lotus Necklace
Top and Pants - A&A Fashion Amiga Pants Red - TDR
Bracelets - [glow] Studio - Lowicz Thick Wood Branclets - TDR
Pose - [glow] Poses - Paparazzi Set - Cute - TDR
Location - Sands of Persia

No comments: