Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Six


In my role play, I've often gotten IMs about what I'm wearing, which is part of my reason for making this blog. I'm happy to see that others enjoy it. If you have any tips, questions, or something specific you'd like to see, feel free to send me a message in-world, on either Sabina Takakura, or Cora Moonstone.
I think the best comment I've had so far is "Wow. It never even crossed my mind to search for something that isn't labeled Gor."
The blog will be under construction as time allows. I'd like to give it a more streamlined look.

What I'm wearing:

Dress: [Plastik]
Hair: Truth - Pepper - Espresso
Bracelet - Part of B@R's "Knots" outfit
Boots: Part of the Dark Confessor Outfit (previously blogged)

I think I'm in love with this hair. I don't ever want to take it off!


No comments: