A couple of my favorite designers did some fun things on their blogs, so I thought I'd copy them.
First, from Elika's blog:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages):
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
"Henry was admiring my red silk Japanese pajamas, which looked so strange in the plain room, on the rough blanket. The next day we discovered that Fred had not slept there. "Don't take him too seriously," said Henry."
From Henry and June by Anais Nin.
If you haven't read her stuff, I suggest it. She's an amazing woman.
Heres how it works:
1. Go to www.photobucket.com (dont sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the question in the search box.
3. Use only the first page to look for the appropriate answer.
4. Copy the HTML and paste under the question for the answer
What is your name?
What is your relationship status?
What is your favorite color?
What are you listening to right now?
What is your favorite movie?
What is your dream vacation?
What is your favorite dessert?
One word to describe yourself?
My eye color is:
Last book you read?
Night or Day?
Oranges or Apples?
Chocolate or Vanilla?