Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Aurora


If you haven't guessed by now, I have an almost unhealthy obsession with mythology.

I've been swamped lately. A new job in RL, moving from Treve, starting up Tyros... with all of that, creating clothing was just too much on my plate.
Thankfully, now that things have settled, I was able to take a day to flex my creative muscles and make something.













Aurora is the goddess of the dawn. New beginnings, especially fiery ones. So far, 2008 has been a year of new beginnings for me. A lot of them. My life has made a complete 180 degree shift, and all for the better.

One of the girls in Tyros, who has been named "bina" suggested I make something for the handmaidens, or tower slaves of Gor.
Something obviously a little more modest, as they're slaves to Free Women in most cases.. but still blatantly slave wear. We both agreed a toga of sorts would be interesting, and this was the result.














Man. I love the way this looks. I even made Miranda wear it today (She was more than happy to oblige) just because I wish I could wear it all day long. I would almost become a slave just to wear this.
It's elegant, and sinful, all at the same time. The sides are completely open, so you can catch just enough of a glimpse of the curves of your body.

Everything seems to be Greek themed lately, and I'm happy to note that this could be worn in RP areas outside of Gor.

I'm seriously considering making a "toga" line, named after different goddesses. I promise I won't wait three months before making something new again.

No comments: