Friday, September 27, 2013

And I am telling you...


I'm trying my hardest not to write a rant post. I've been frustrated a lot lately - with events, other creators, fellow roleplayers, and even other bloggers. 
In the end though, this is a game, and I need to remember that. If it's not making me happy, I'm not going to do it. 

I'll tell you what does make me happy though - This dress. 



Out of everything I've created, this is my favorite. I've worn it for days in different colors, and I /never/ do that.
You can find it at the Fantasy Gatcha for 75L a play!

On Renna:
Hair - SLink - Marling - Pale Blonde
Ring - Epoque - Metal Petal Ring - Gold/Obsidian (Found at L'accessoires)
Earrings - SongF - Windburned - Gold (Fantasy Gatcha)
Headdress - GSpot - Ghaalyas Gems Pearl (Fantasy Gatcha)
Necklace - Pure Poison - Jennie Necklace - Beige
Dress - .~The Library~. Antigone Dress - Cream (Fantasy Gatcha)

1 comment:

Freya Rembrandt said...

GAWJUS dresses once again. We all feel like that sometimes in SL. I think it is the nature of the beast. Don't let the buggers drag you down, you are a wonderful talented person and are appreciated by many :) xxx

Freya