Thursday, June 6, 2013

Misty Morning


FaMESHed has some fun stuff out this round. I also hit up the Arcade Gatcha event today, which is in full swing.
The roleplay is going alright. This character is a bit different from what I'm used to playing, so it's a challenge to get into her head. I've got an amazing group of players that are my family, so there is a bonus, but I'm still struggling a bit to find my niche in the world we've created. I want to get her up and running before work gets crazy, so I can sit back and enjoy scenes as they come. We'll see!

On Cyrenna:
Hair - Clawtooth - That Pretty Lady - Wheat (Found at Arcade Gatcha)
Necklace1 - Mandala - Tefutefu Set - Diamond
Necklace 2 & Earrings - Kunglers Extra - Phoenix - Water
Undershirt - The Muses - Shield Maiden
Corset - *Perception* Sweetheart Overbust - Cerulean Silk (found at FaMESHed)
Skirt - Bilo - Bahra Skirt - Smoke
Flowers/Pose - Adorkable Poses - Blooms 2 (Found at Arcade Gatcha)

No comments: