Thursday, March 14, 2013

Emerald Garden


A few repeats in clothes here, but if it's good, why not? 
Strawberry Singh started a blog meme among the SL fashionistas. At first I wasn't going to, but meh..
So here are my seven facts, because I know you're all just dying to know.

1. Pixel sex is pretty boring. In between posts I'm probably knitting, or wandered off to do laundry.
2. I started making clothes in SL to just pass the time. Surprisingly, it now funds most of my shopping excursions.
3.I love to RP. It's collaborative novel writing. I admit that a lot of the characters I've written have been greatly influenced by the characters I have been playing on stage at the time.
4. I've been in SL for seven years now, and have been roleplaying the entire time. This fact makes me a little sad when I think about it. :(
5. I sometimes get really excited about a scene that is going on, and rush into the other room to tell my fiance about it. He mostly just nods and smiles because he thinks it's silly.
6. I've never been able to make an avatar look like "me" - I think I'd like to someday.
7. I rarely play more than one avatar at a time. It's too expensive and ain't nobody got time for that.

On Leyla:
Hair - LeLutka - Vibrato - Coalmine
Necklace and earrings - Kunglers Extra - Cleopatra - Golden (Found at FFL)
Bracelet - Kungler's Extra - Berenice - Copper (Found at FFL)
Shirt - Eaters Coma - Slashed Tank - Beige
Skirt - Apple May Designs - Janessa

No comments: