Saturday, September 1, 2012

I read a scary book.

Read a scary book. Now I can't sleep. Plus side? I'm gonna blog all the outfits I've made since Sunspear opened. You're welcome. 

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Elikatira - Wish - Midnight Blacks (4)
Necklace and Earrings - Finesmith Mohar Gold
Bracelets - Brown Kashmir Bracelet
Dress - ::LC:: Buttoned Maxi - Amber


Makeup: - Damned - Tribal Make up
Hair - [LeLutka] Aphrodite Hair - Coalmine
Necklace and bracelet - Finesmith Mohar Gold
Headjewel - ~Soedara~ Exotic Berjuang Tari Bindi 3
Outfit - Bare Rose (B@R) Aisha Brown


Hair - Elikatira - Abbey - Black 04
Necklace - P.C. Multi-Strand Smokey Quartz Necklace
Earrings - MONS - Indi Bronze
Dress - Baiastice Daiquiri Mesh dress Pinapple


Hair - Exile - Prelude - Midnight
Necklace - RYCA Choker Gold
Top - LWL 125th Street Shift
Skirt - Apple May Designs - janessa Skirt

Okay, so maybe not -all- the outfits, but 4 of them. That should keep you shopping for a bit. 
In other news, I've ordered a new graphics card. Let's hope that will fix my stupid line in the photo. 


No comments: