Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dorne once again.



I'm back in RP! I've been considering posting some outfits lately, and after some folks urged it on - I figured why not. No promises on if it'll be a regular thing or not.

I've been roleplaying in Dorne, the City of Sunspear - which is a GoT sim. Most of you know my never-ending love for all things Dornish, so I'm pleased as punch.
In any case, I think a lot of these outfits would work in multiple areas. Let the games begin!

What Oriane is wearing:
Skin - *League* Jen - Deeptan
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair - Ash (tinted by me) - found at the Vintage Fair
Necklace - [HANDverk} Pearl Necklace lavender - Found at l'accesories
Top - Eaters Coma - Slashed Tank / Beige
Skirt - 22769 ~ [femme] Floating Sunrise skirt - For Tggs.

Bleh. My pictures aren't so awesome anymore. I'm testing out viewers to see which ones give me the best results. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

No comments: