Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Three

I don't know why I've been so keen on brown lately. Cora is not a high slave, by any means, but she does have a penchant for flair.
I have found that a good way to roleplay to get more clothing, is to tear up your owner's "old" clothes and make new clothes out of them. Eventually they will be upset at this, and get you new things.

Another note on that subject - Cora is owned by a tavern master. She's not a paga girl, but her station certainly isn't one of wealth. So what to wear? It wouldn't make sense to wear dance silks all day long, so really she'd wear them only occasionally.
She'd also not have the nicest of fabrics in her other clothing.. but she's not a pot and kettle girl either. Despite past popular belief, dirty is not so cute.
I suppose my recent shift to tunics in muted natural colors is a way to compensate for this. You can be "low" looking, without being dirty and raggy.

Again I've got a dress on that I feel is very much in the spirit of the novels, but also a mainstream store. Just because it's not labeled "Gor" doesn't mean it's not workable! Free Women have been doing it for years!


What I'm wearing:

Hair: Exile - Lily - Twilight
Necklace: B@R Sun Goddess Necklace
Dress: Kyoot - Clingy Tunic Dress - Taupe
Boots - Dark Confessor Outfit by Caverna Obscura

No comments: